Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my buddy is getting hit with a storm with a wind impact of 9.7, whatever that is but it's red. I hope it can die down in a hundred miles.
This son of a bitch looks pretty big though.
If that's 9.7 on the Beaufort scale it's around 60 mph, or 55 knots. My house would be rockin' on its 1880 stone foundation. Expect a lot of tree limbs down, and some whole trees.

Ok is it me or do those pot poppers not look like the holy hand grenade??

Me getting ready to lob my pot poppers...
:cooldance:

Not the boxed ones :doh::rolleyes1::crying::crying:

This is my chicken tikka taco recipe, in case anyone wants it.

Marinate chunks of chicken in greek yogurt and garam masala seasoning. You can buy big bulk bags of it at the ethnic store for like $2. Just kind of add seasoning to taste, if you like it strong, add more. Then, make some mint sauce. Blend yogurt, lemon juice, cilantro leaves and mint leaves. You can also buy stacks of frozen naan bread at the same store. If there is a Patel Brothers near you, thats the place to go.

EDIT - You can also grate some cucumber, like on a cheese grater. Peel it with a potato peeler and then grate it, and add it to the mint sauce. It adds a really enjoyable crunch.

Skewer your chicken and grill over a fire, then put the chicken in a piece of naan like a taco, spoon some mint sauce over top, and dig in. You can also put white rice on there as well, up to you.

Last edited:
I have seen that guy calling himself Chef Anna White, who is quite popular for some reason. I noticed on his website a while back all he had listed were Mephisto crosses. I looked again a time later and all the references to Mephisto lines were removed but the same strain names remained. That really rubbed me the wrong way and I haven't grown a single plant from them. That said, I noticed Beaver Genetics were in business with that guy. I know a few here have grown Beavers plants with good success. However, being involved with essentially a guy who is building himself off someone elses work.... Eh, not a good look is it?

I am pretty sure that Beaver Genetics got rip by them.

Time to call it, good night and party on!
Good morfnoevight TX

I have seen that guy calling himself Chef Anna White, who is quite popular for some reason. I noticed on his website a while back all he had listed were Mephisto crosses. I looked again a time later and all the references to Mephisto lines were removed but the same strain names remained. That really rubbed me the wrong way and I haven't grown a single plant from them. That said, I noticed Beaver Genetics were in business with that guy. I know a few here have grown Beavers plants with good success. However, being involved with essentially a guy who is building himself off someone elses work.... Eh, not a good look is it?
Mephisto did have a relationship/agreement with Chef Anna White Label ( Michigan) several years ago to sell their seeds. It was during rough times at the farm in Spain, and distribution this side of the pond challenging. Times have changed. He and Brother Mendel are different people. Mendel is out of Missouri.
Beaver Genetics is an Indy breeder
and needs banks willing to carry his genetics. Smaller, less well know Indy breeders find it challenging for distribution.
Beaver’s Lil MoBStar is in the top 10 of the most potent cultivars I’ve grown. That is impressive. For Beaver to get access to Cultivators testing, he has been vetted.:)

I didnt see anything during the grow. And right after harvest till it was ready for curing it smelled fine, but got really brown. After 1 day in jars it smelled stagnant and musty but the rh is in the normal range according to the sensors. It did spike the first day though to 76% but I caught it right away
If it has a wet dog type aroma u may have jarred it up way too soon! If so that smell won’t go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back