Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recommendations on what to clean a bong or rig with?

I've been using 90% alcohol, and just putting it in a ziplock, filling it with alcohol, pushing all the air out and letting it sit over night. But that doesn't seem to get everything. And I can't get in there with a brush.

I need to clean it, but I just tried it out and it works well.

View attachment 1570216
Should work totally fine. Basically a bubbler. That's more of a bubbler then a rig to me actually, but once it starts to get dirty, it'll add up super quick. Also will make your dabs taste like ass if you use it as dual purpose. But just a couple shakes with some iso and salt and a rinse will keep it clean in like 2 minutes

Any recommendations on what to clean a bong or rig with?

I've been using 90% alcohol, and just putting it in a ziplock, filling it with alcohol, pushing all the air out and letting it sit over night. But that doesn't seem to get everything. And I can't get in there with a brush.
Flush with hot water. Fill it up to the stem with Iso and a tablespoon of salt. Cover the holes and shake the shit out of it. Should be crystal clear in under 2 minutes of shaking :woohoo1:Then just flush with hot water, fill with cold, and dry with paper towels

Flush with hot water. Fill it up to the stem with Iso and a tablespoon of salt. Cover the holes and shake the shit out of it. Should be crystal clear in under 2 minutes of shaking :woohoo1:Then just flush with hot water, fill with cold, and dry with paper towels

Got it. Will try it out tomorrow. Way too high right now. Will just continue using dirty bong for now.

Interesting. How do you do it? Just put it in a bucket and pour some in and shake it around?
Pour the alcohol directly into bong with some salt! Plug the holes with your hand/fingers and shake that puppy up really good! No need to put it in a ziploc! ;)

Pour the alcohol directly into bong with some salt! Plug the holes with your hand/fingers and shake that puppy up really good! No need to put it in a ziploc! ;)

Got it. But I was asking how he did it with acetone. But I guess the same way as with alcohol? Seems like acetone would dry the hell out of your hands.

:yeahthat: What he said already apparently! :rofl:

Got it. But I was asking how he did it with acetone. But I guess the same way as with alcohol? Seems like acetone would dry the hell out of your hands.
When your hands look like this who da hell cares! :haha::crying:

1677812358549.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back