Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s nothing compared to his feet! :yoinks:

1677812576202.gif

Interesting. How do you do it? Just put it in a bucket and pour some in and shake it around?

no bucket needed, lol....i jus pour a lil bit in, like mebbe an ounce or so, and while makin sure the holez are covered with me thumb of one hand & palm of me other hand, jus swish it around lightly, mebbe pauzing a couple timez to let it momentarily sit on heavier gunk....duzn't take long at all & it eatz thru the gunk like a hot knife thru butter :woohoo1: then i pour it out, rinse with lukewarm water, then give it a quick washout with dawn soap & bottle brush, rinse out again & voila, a clean bong is a happee bong :smiley1: :soak: ppp

no bucket needed, lol....i jus pour a lil bit in, like mebbe an ounce or so, and while makin sure the holez are covered with me thumb of one hand & palm of me other hand, jus swish it around lightly, mebbe pauzing a couple timez to let it momentarily sit on heavier gunk....duzn't take long at all & it eatz thru the gunk like a hot knife thru butter :woohoo1: then i pour it out, rinse with lukewarm water, then give it a quick washout with dawn soap & bottle brush, rinse out again & voila, a clean bong is a happee bong :smiley1: :soak: ppp
If u wanna be real fancy @Blue_dreamer they sell silicone plugs to go in top of bong and the downstem so u can really shake it clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back