Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only social media I have, other then here, is discord. I got it for Rocbud drops. And like half of it is just people making f1s of mephisto, night owl, and Rocbud crosses and selling them. I'd be furious if somebody's did that to anything I made and cut me in half on top of it. But the larger breeders are basically brands at this point. A lot of them release more sweatshirt varieties then strains these days
I am definitely going to make crosses… don’t get me wrong. But never gonna try and sell any thing! Im looking for the one that has my body relaxed and dulled while my brain is active and I laugh and laugh! Been a while…

These new “energy efficient” street lights are absolutely blinding in that crazy color! You can see the old style lil ways down in top pic!
C1E6CD39-377F-4856-A749-16DAF74A691F.jpeg
8D2AAB23-A7E4-4A8D-9011-71FC05BCEE72.jpeg

Mephisto did have a relationship/agreement with Chef Anna White Label ( Michigan) several years ago to sell their seeds. It was during rough times at the farm in Spain, and distribution this side of the pond challenging. Times have changed. He and Brother Mendel are different people. Mendel is out of Missouri.
Beaver Genetics is an Indy breeder
and needs banks willing to carry his genetics. Smaller, less well know Indy breeders find it challenging for distribution.
Beaver’s Lil MoBStar is in the top 10 of the most potent cultivars I’ve grown. That is impressive. For Beaver to get access to Cultivators testing, he has been vetted.:)

Ah! Thank you for the clarifications. I usually try to caveat any thoughts I have with my lack of knowledge. I appreciate you all filling me in.

I am definitely going to make crosses… don’t get me wrong. But never gonna try and sell any thing! Im looking for the one that has my body relaxed and dulled while my brain is active and I laugh and laugh! Been a while…
If you find one of those, sign me up for testing :thumbsup:

Ah! Thank you for the clarifications. I usually try to caveat any thoughts I have with my lack of knowledge. I appreciate you all filling me in.
Always worth a bit of skepticism when hard earned dollars, time and effort are at stake.
Buyer beware.

Thanks! Would have never thought to use acetone, but it makes sense. I'll pick up some non-floral scented fingernail dissolver kind tomorrow to clean it with. I'm sure I can find some at rural king.
Be sure to have good ventilation and try not to breath in too much of this while using it. It works great. I don't have to breath very much before I get dizzier than a coot.

Breathing moderate to high amounts of acetone for a short amount of time can irritate your nose, throat, lungs and eyes. It can also cause headaches, dizziness, confusion, a faster pulse, nausea, vomiting, effects on the blood, passing out and possible coma, and a shorter menstrual cycle in women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back