Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScreenHunter_177 Feb. 20 00.17.jpg

I didn't sleep well last night and now I am ready for bed. Eggs Benedict for brecky tomorrow so you know what I will be dreaming about everything covered in hollandaise Sauce :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Yes @420Forever it will be moist, on my eggs and muffin, and Canadian Bacon, all over my crispy potatoes O'Brien. You can never have too much hollandaise sauce............

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

@Olderfart got that info u wanted on the rainbow pool pic i posted yesterday....the pic was taken in 2020 in the Congaree Nat'l Park in S. Carolina....here'z the pic again with the lil bit o' info available.... ;) ppp

rainbowpool-congaree-0330-rtmnn.jpg

If you see a pond or pool with iridescent, rainbow colors shimmering atop its surface, your immediate thought might be that someone spilled oil or other chemicals upon it. But that actually isn’t necessarily the case. Rainbow pools can actually result from natural phenomena, either natural oils being released by decaying plant matter or bacteria breaking down iron in the soil.

In addition to these natural processes, the most important ingredient to create the rainbow pool effect is the weather. The water needs to be calm and undisturbed for several days in order for the rainbow film to collect. Any movement, whether from wind or current, would destroy it.

The angle of the sun hitting the rainbow pool also has to be just right in order for the colors to be visible. Just after sunrise or just before sunset are said to be the best times to view this mesmerizing phenomenon.

and hey kidz, jus wanted to pass along that there'll be a bit of downtime later today while the site goez thru a necessary upgrade....shouldn't be for too long, so jus hang tuff & don't freak out & we'll see ya on the other side :thumbsup: ppp

and hey kidz, jus wanted to pass along that there'll be a bit of downtime later today while the site goez thru a necessary upgrade....shouldn't be for too long, so jus hang tuff & don't freak out & we'll see ya on the other side :thumbsup: ppp

Techies assembled in the staff room for the server upgrade......:salute: ....

Things will be getting backed up and upgraded....so site loading may be slow....or we may get some down time.

Nothing Should go wrong......but I've never been through an upgrade that Didn't give us a bit of down time.

We will give you the info as we get it........:headbang:...

Please assist by making no big info uploads today.....:pass: ...take the day off and spend it in LS..........getting Stoned...like the rest of us.......:zen:... #SmoketilyouFloat.......

Good morning, up early this morn...25*f.... Kitties taken care of and are back sleeping....coffee is hot and strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back