Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like their steel toe boots for work, them things dont break down.

fyi -> steel toe bootz & steel arm t-shirtz are two completely diff animalz....jus sayin & carry on plz ;) ppp

FB_IMG_1677663655667.jpg

Let's see what some others say :d5:but that's what I'd do water that and some mosquito bits in when you can also maybe letting the soil dry back a bit might help
Ditto on mosquito bits and those I ad/sprinkle over my keg cups when I start my seeds as well as my smart pots the day I transplant. My thought is to get a head of them b4 they even start.
Outdoors I don't worry shit eats them or they're just poor fliers

So while I was at the dispensary...

14 store brand 1 gram carts for $100 (these are a great deal, and always have a great taste and buzz)
10 MKX brand 1 gram carts for $100 (taste a little chemically, but they are super strong)
2 1 gram jars of live resin for dabbing

Wife got an ounce of Gary Payton
and 16 bags of 10 each 10mg gummies
And then some strong ass chocolate bars.

So a friend of mine and her mom came along to the dispensary with us today. I briefly dated her in college, but we realized quick that we made good friends, but thats it. Kind of fell out of that circle of friends over the years, and then life happened, of course. She popped back up on facebook about 3 years ago and I was like oh hey, I bet her and my wife would get along well.

So those two are about tied at the hip now. And her mom is the most hilarious old stoner lady you've ever met. She had a real bad pill addiction, and her daughter helped mover her away from her ex and got her off all that shit. Now she just smokes pot, she's lost 100lbs because she's not on all the pills, and she feels great.

They run a baked good business, and want to start making like high end edibles under the table and see how it goes, because they have a ton of people interested. They were just going to use weed, but I convinced her to try using the live resin or a concentrate instead, because you get an actual percentage of THC and you can calculate exactly how much is in what you make. Plus you get 2 for $20 1 gram containers, and each is more than enough to do a big batch of cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back