Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure he is, I think they were pointing to those who buy their seeds with intent to make crosses and money. There are some crosses I’ve seen being sold with Mephisto genetics in them. Are they worked and stable? Prob not. Prob F1. On another part, mentions collaborations. I agree with that . I mean breed and make crosses if you will but gift them… not sell them.
The only social media I have, other then here, is discord. I got it for Rocbud drops. And like half of it is just people making f1s of mephisto, night owl, and Rocbud crosses and selling them. I'd be furious if somebody's did that to anything I made and cut me in half on top of it. But the larger breeders are basically brands at this point. A lot of them release more sweatshirt varieties then strains these days

Definitely have fungus gnats....they are everywhere and tiny....so i got gnat packs on way.....other then that everything looks fine....I dropped 2 more seeds Jack's Dream x Devils cream....the one looks funny....so I dropped 2 more to see if I can get one that looks decent.....after a week the best of the 2 I'll pick the best 1...View attachment 1570149
I'll use that to....ty @Lil Dab

Let's see what some others say :d5:but that's what I'd do water that and some mosquito bits in when you can also maybe letting the soil dry back a bit might help

FB_IMG_1677468446246.jpg

I thought I heard somewhere that at least for the Northeast it's less of a concern since they (red wigglers) can't tolerate the cold.
I could be wrong though and either way I'm thinking Indoors which should prevent that...
The natural leaf cover of the forests of the northeast and great lakes regions creates the perfect warmth for them to spread. By them eating and tearing up leaf cover they change the understory's diversity of plants by removing heat. After the last ice age and the lack of worms some plants and insects evolved to fill the need and won't live without leaf over winter cover, so worms are decreasing beneficial plant numbers and increasing fast growing nutrient hungry plants looking for bare soil, then the rain washes the dirt away and all the trees fall down :doh:

My wonderful wife bought me some Carhartt t-shirts for work, she could have saved us a bundle if she just tied me to the bed and sand papered my dam nipples off. Itchy shirts. Had a coat by them I couldn't break in, I think I could have stood it in the corner.

The natural leaf cover of the forests of the northeast and great lakes regions creates the perfect warmth for them to spread. By them eating and tearing up leaf cover they change the understory's diversity of plants by removing heat. After the last ice age and the lack of worms some plants and insects evolved to fill the need and won't live without leaf over winter cover, so worms are decreasing beneficial plant numbers and increasing fast growing nutrient hungry plants looking for bare soil, then the rain washes the dirt away and all the trees fall down :doh:

Both. But its a legit company. Tons of info on the site kisorganics.com. I didn't know he was a member here until more recently, but he's responded to my questions here :d5: Seems like a really smart dude
And some killer podcasts with amazing information!

My wonderful wife bought me some Carhartt t-shirts for work, she could have saved us a bundle if she just tied me to the bed and sand papered my dam nipples off. Itchy shirts. Had a coat by them I couldn't break in, I think I could have stood it in the corner.
They don't soften up. Just wait until after you wash them :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back