Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the stuff...
Screenshot_20230302-174049~2.png

:pass:

Definitely have fungus gnats....they are everywhere and tiny....so i got gnat packs on way.....other then that everything looks fine....I dropped 2 more seeds Jack's Dream x Devils cream....the one looks funny....so I dropped 2 more to see if I can get one that looks decent.....after a week the best of the 2 I'll pick the best 1...
20230302_165216.jpg

any info on what we are looking at? Reminds me of some acid runoff from mine waste rock... :shrug: But very pretty regardless. :pighug:

sorry, no info....it was jus a pic i plucked off the weather channel, so.... :shrug: ppp

I read this like mephisto not being happy with all the pollen chuckers just crossing their stuff and selling it. Which is very understandable. I don't think this really has anything to do with Mendel though right? I don't see any mephisto crosses on their site and he's supposed to be pretty legit
Im sure he is, I think they were pointing to those who buy their seeds with intent to make crosses and money. There are some crosses I’ve seen being sold with Mephisto genetics in them. Are they worked and stable? Prob not. Prob F1. On another part, mentions collaborations. I agree with that . I mean breed and make crosses if you will but gift them… not sell them.

Definitely have fungus gnats....they are everywhere and tiny....so i got gnat packs on way.....other then that everything looks fine....I dropped 2 more seeds Jack's Dream x Devils cream....the one looks funny....so I dropped 2 more to see if I can get one that looks decent.....after a week the best of the 2 I'll pick the best 1...View attachment 1570149
FG love new sprouts and devour their tiny little early roots. Might want to wait a day or two after implementing control measures…..

Im sure he is, I think they were pointing to those who buy their seeds with intent to make crosses and money. There are some crosses I’ve seen being sold with Mephisto genetics in them. Are they worked and stable? Prob not. Prob F1. On another part, mentions collaborations. I agree with that . I mean breed and make crosses if you will but gift them… not sell them.
I’ve not seen anything by Brother Mendel that gives credit to use of Mephisto’s work.
He has collaborated with Full Duplex on a couple projects…Black Strap is one.
Using genetics for personal use/crosses (and giving credit) is widely accepted/acknowledged. Selling others work and genetics as one’s own is a big no.

Definitely have fungus gnats....they are everywhere and tiny....so i got gnat packs on way.....other then that everything looks fine....I dropped 2 more seeds Jack's Dream x Devils cream....the one looks funny....so I dropped 2 more to see if I can get one that looks decent.....after a week the best of the 2 I'll pick the best 1...View attachment 1570149

What about using some of the Monterey spinosad stuff you got here I've had great luck with that and always keep it on my shelf :thumbsup::toke:
20230302_143052-jpg.1570091

I don't know how to add arrows and don't wanna use mobile the stuff in the top create

Just got home from a 500 mile round trip to the dispensary. Brought along a friend her mom, they run a baking business, and want to start doing some edibles under the table. They have tons of people asking them for them all the time. So they bought a couple ounces and some concentrates, to see what works best for their recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back