Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening kittens....uneventful day, Dr thinks it's just wifes arthritus acting a fool so no x-rays....neither one of us had shit for energy today, she even took a nap. I got the side show buckets refilled and that was about the extent of useful that was gotten out of me. Did some looking around on fleabay and it seems price drops on used pc equipt has started in so looking to upgrad the old desktop to at least 2015. The old AM3+ socket hardware just don't cut it anymore.

Just starting seeing these kinds worms around here the past 2 years or so

Ya I've heard those Asian jumping worms are a real issue. I don't think any worms are actually native to north America or at least I read it some where.

Let's see what some others say :d5:but that's what I'd do water that and some mosquito bits in when you can also maybe letting the soil dry back a bit might help
I got these on way...I just hit it with senopad insecticide spray.....its a good deal..8pack
Screenshot_20230228_232202_Chrome.jpg

Luckily I learned in my first grow what bud rot looks like. Didn't know it had a smell though, it was a patio plant. Cola leaves turned yellow from the inside out. And would just pull out with ease.
I get those little caterpillars late fall (I think from those brown moths?)
Anyways the little bastards eat thru my buds and I end up with bud rot which I totally hate.

I got these on way...I just hit it with senopad insecticide spray.....its a good deal..8packView attachment 1570202
yup I use them just ran out of my box the only issue is they aren't immediate
1677803104980.png

I am either going to get the arbico ones FF recommends or these they are the same company that i got the lady bugs from

1677803195448.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back