Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have the snow. Got 11 inches here a week ago. Im so over it too.
Oh no that snow is up on the mountain, I live in the valley. We almost never get snow, hell we barely even get rain most of the time. This year is not normal unless with all of the climate change it is our new normal.

Holy nutrient shelf! Now all you have to do is figure out is when, which one and how much. Simple right!:rofl:

This year is not normal unless with all of the climate change it is our new normal.
That part worries me I like having a winter where I can get out and Ice fish. This is no fun 7 degrees one day 50 the next and they're still salting the roads like crazy (so it's not like I can ride my bike with all that salt). Based strictly on my ability to get out and ice fish we've gone from every single weekend from Jan 1st till mid March (with 6 to 10" of ice consistently) far back as I can remember since the 70s
To in the last 7 years either a few. Sporadic weekends or not at all. That's an awful short time span for such a drastic change.

I was doing the same thing picked up some containers for my RAW lineup :toke::pass:

Oh no that snow is up on the mountain, I live in the valley. We almost never get snow, hell we barely even get rain most of the time. This year is not normal unless with all of the climate change it is our new normal.

Holy nutrient shelf! Now all you have to do is figure out is when, which one and how much. Simple right!:rofl:

Yeah ok simple :haha::nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

image.jpg

Usually nice enough around here by the 3rd week of March to start doing some yard work and be outside

Apparently March doesn't have the same meaning down there up here it is "in like a lamb and out like a loin" always are nasty storm at the end of march :doh:

What up stoners just getting out of the dr everything is all good thyroid is looking good lungs and heart looked good from the X-rays.. only thing she said was my cholesterol is creeping up little bit again not awful but better watch it now.. Also my vitamin D levels have not come up since last appointment and her prescribing a vitamin d supplement so she prescribed me another vit d supplement… She thinks a lot of my depression and fatigue is from that so hopefully things will pick up soon
Ya come on in the waters fine I lve pinned the cholesterol meter for years (runs in the family) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back