Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s todays picture.
8CDCA2BB-B1B6-48A9-B910-C92D863D0C8C.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

This is the most beautiful picture of the base of China Peak I have seen in 50+ years. I cannot ski now because my knees just would not take it. It is closed because they cannot get the road open - just too much snow..........

2023-03-02_10-08-52.jpg

Good Morning Aunty!

:pass::bighug:

giphy.gif

@blue does that make you a potato "chippy" :rofl:

This am I saw a post on IG from brothermendel selections with comments from Stan at Mephisto discussing all the new crosses with their genetics and my take is… they don’t like it? But really can’t do anything about it? Just so y’all know…
Unfortunately there is very little anyone can do about it.........:shrug:....just expose those who Do.

Once you give away or sell one pack of seeds you are Open to it. And it Will Happen.
As a matter of honor I would never consider buying anything from someone that openly steals someone else's hard work. That is just me!

Thanks brother pretty sure I am over it.. This weather doesn’t help though 40 and rain today then turning to snow tomorrow night and supposed to get 8-12” :nono::doh::cuss: Im over winter too:haha::crying:
You can have the snow. Got 11 inches here a week ago. Im so over it too.

@Mossy good morning??? Hows your day?...i got some veg compost teas to make today...it will be on lighter side do to I'll be feeding seedlings...I'll keep it half strength..I don't want to burn anything.....
I thought your runoff was already something crazy like 1400+ppm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back