Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def not u can use them in coco! And no u wont wash them out the pot by watering til runoff! :d5:

Sweet makes me feel better I haven’t been wasting the pot poppers
1677772199969.gif

They have moved full time into the cabinet grow and have been dumping so much Gnome scat around that the plants are exploding in growth and resin.... :yay:
Gnome scat is known to be the most balanced source of micronutes out there, way better than worm castings. No wonder your bonsais do so well, you just let out your secret. :crying: :pighug:

Same I remember when I didn't think I'd make it to 25 and here we are:woohoo1: :headbang:
There was a little sign hanging on the wall in a tiny diner I used to use when out on a job. The woman who owned and ran the place was about 200 or so pounds, and showing above average wear and tear. The sign said something like "If I had known I was gonna live this long, I woulda took better care of myself".

She was quite a character. On one of my trips, there was nowhere open in town to get breakfast, which we mentioned when in the diner for dinner the day we arrived. She said no problem, be here at 0600 and I'll feed you. We got there at 0600 to find her in chest waders and fishing vest, with her steelhead rod leaning on the wall by the door. She asked us what we wanted, cooked it and brought it to the table, and said "breakfast is $5, leave the money on the table, and lock the door on the way out". And she left, fishing rod in hand. All of which explained why she never opened for breakfast when the steelhead fishing was on. She made bacon and eggs that would keep you going until dinner, never mind lunch. :biggrin:

I started getting grey around 14-15 years old. Even dyed my hair at one point to cover it up in high school :crying: I was the kid who could buy cigarettes at 12 and walk into the liquor store at 16. Now I have more grey in my beard then on top of my head and still have just about all my hair :shrug:
I have finally figured out where the hair in my brush came from... The "crops" are getting smaller. :crying:

They have moved full time into the cabinet grow and have been dumping so much Gnome scat around that the plants are exploding in growth and resin.... :yay:
My plants have been bigger, stickier, and stankier since I put my gnome to work full time in the 4x4!

Gnome scat...lol igot gomes...maybe one of them choked my seedling out....View attachment 1570049
They wouldn't intentionally hurt a plant, but Gnomes have been known to get so trashed they fall down repeatedly, after all they are not Weebles......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back