Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Thursday NaG!! :d5:

gloves.gif

Break time got a short day today have to go to dr for follow up appointment.. Feeling pretty good this week think I’m over it just wore out and tired been trying to get to bed earlier and earlier each night and it has helped but still whooped come Thursday Friday

:pighug: Flat Batteries......it is taking a Lot of getting over this one............:doc3:...Hope the Doc sorts you out..........

:pighug: Flat Batteries......it is taking a Lot of getting over this one............:doc3:...Hope the Doc sorts you out..........
Yes it has even wife said something the other day about still coughing crap up.. I think they will just a check up pretty much going over blood work from last appointment :headbang: :thanks: :pass:

Break time got a short day today have to go to dr for follow up appointment.. Feeling pretty good this week think I’m over it just wore out and tired been trying to get to bed earlier and earlier each night and it has helped but still whooped come Thursday Friday
Hopefully you're ridding yourself of it completely. (Edit) I highly recommend keeping high quality vit. A, C, E, and CBD on hand for such occasions.
:pass:

Well, it's here today..............The Sword of Damocles weather day.
This morning, there's the possibility of random supercells as stalled front comes back north.
Then there's the squall line of the front actually coming thru. Predicted to hit the MetroMess 5-6PM with 60-70mph winds. My hope is that the actual front progression is slow enough for most of the energy to be used up by the time it gets to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back