Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thats how I feel. Sorry guys but thats the nature of the business. You are selling a plant, its going to be cross bred.

What they should do is make it very clear they will go after someone with lawyers if they start advertising they are selling a mephisto or brother mendel or whatever cross breed.
I thought I heard a Mephisto interview a while back where he said he considered his genetics to be "open source," so he didn't mind people using his stuff to make new crosses. That's a lot different from pirating his strains and selling them as Mephisto.

I thought I heard a Mephisto interview a while back where he said he considered his genetics to be "open source," so he didn't mind people using his stuff to make new crosses. That's a lot different from pirating his strains and selling them as Mephisto.

Afternoon @Mara Cachafa .......IF I Remeber rightly Mitch said no problem at first....but there were so many rip offs happening they withdrew it.

And you are Right......there is a World of difference between a hobby grower having a bit Fun crossing and Rippers who not only Pirate your seed but Trade on the Name too......... :pass:

Good news. The RSO did knock a sizable chunk outta the pain level.
That shit could get ya in trouble! Ya feel all 'swole up' and take a big ol' dab in some strong hot coffee. :biggrin: :biggrin: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

My dab was reasonable!:biggrin::headbang: :thumbsup:
It was reasonably quick when I could notice the effect. The pain is still there, but nothing like it was.
It will be my last resort before a stupid Tramador or whatever half-assed opiate wannabe is called. 2x the prescribed rate would take the edge off slightly. It gave me a headache later. It's ONLY worth to me os possibly avoiding a trip to ER. It's sole worth.
The results kinda spurs me on to try my hand at cobbing. I'm gonna get a good Sous Vide set up to do the sweating and nice rib-eyes:eyebrows:
I'm hoping the attributed effects work for me

Pick Up.............:yeah:

callme.gif

Break time got a short day today have to go to dr for follow up appointment.. Feeling pretty good this week think I’m over it just wore out and tired been trying to get to bed earlier and earlier each night and it has helped but still whooped come Thursday Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back