Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday Lildab :pass:
Happy Thursday to you too and the rest of AFN :toke::smokeout:
1677759069761.gif

Morning kittens..60f, good coffee. 2nd cup etc ......wife has Dr's appntmnt today and wouldn't be surprised if she got sent to hospital for an x-ray....been complaining about her left wrist hurting for a couple days and doesn't remember doing anything to it. Of course me asking her about going has no effect since I'm not a Dr......

This am I saw a post on IG from brothermendel selections with comments from Stan at Mephisto discussing all the new crosses with their genetics and my take is… they don’t like it? But really can’t do anything about it? Just so y’all know…

Got my little 3" terra cota flower pots in yesterday afternoon so going to be re potting desert roses this weekend along with all the other things to do.

This am I saw a post on IG from brothermendel selections with comments from Stan at Mephisto discussing all the new crosses with their genetics and my take is… they don’t like it? But really can’t do anything about it? Just so y’all know…
Kind of the nature of the business. Bet they'd love to integrate something like Apple does to make their product almost bullet proof against anything but planting and growing.....some trigger that would kill the plant quick if anyone tried using STS or Colodial Silver on it..

Kind of the nature of the business. Bet they'd love to integrate something like Apple does to make their product almost bullet proof against anything but planting and growing.....some trigger that would kill the plant quick if anyone tried using STS or Colodial Silver on it..

Yeah, thats how I feel. Sorry guys but thats the nature of the business. You are selling a plant, its going to be cross bred.

What they should do is make it very clear they will go after someone with lawyers if they start advertising they are selling a mephisto or brother mendel or whatever cross breed.

Unfortunately there is very little anyone can do about it.........:shrug:....just expose those who Do.

Once you give away or sell one pack of seeds you are Open to it. And it Will Happen.

If ADM or Monsanto start making seeds they'll do like they did with corn, wheat, cotton, soy, chickpeas and many other crops. They genetically engineer the plants so the plants don't make viable seeds. So the farmers have to buy new seeds after every harvest instead of making their own. In poorer countries it's causing small farmers to go into debt and lose their land to foreclosure. In India it has caused an epidemic of suicides among subsistence farmers who lost the land passed down for generations.

What they should do is make it very clear they will go after someone with lawyers if they start advertising they are selling a mephisto or brother mendel or whatever cross breed.

From what Ive heard...they Do.......but after that it is pretty toothless.............:shrug:...the Only people who make money from court cases are lawers......

And it could be a full time job in the cannabis industry... :pass:....even in counties where cannabis is legal..the laws on production/distribution of seed is still questionable....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back