Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JP1 @Fermented_Fruitz I was just talking shit Fruitz, I got to try to go to sleep. I’m taking my mom
To get a medical procedure done tomorrow morning. At 7am :nono: Old folk problems.:biggrin:
JP enjoy your day off. :thumbsup:
All good bro i smoked a blunt and took a dozen hits off the vape pen and passed the fuck out! :rofl:

1677770024305.gif

He's probably busy vacuuming the cookie crumbs off his driver's seat :crying::pass:
Shows how burned out i truly am on those cookies….haven’t even tried a bite from the 1 i got on monday! :shrug::rofl:

Question back on the nematodes subject is it worth it to use them in coco? Part of me thinks now I will just flush them away every fertigation and waste them and would be better off just using spinosad and other pesticides :shrug::baked::thanks:

Question back on the nematodes subject is it worth it to use them in coco? Part of me thinks now I will just flush them away every fertigation and waste them and would be better off just using spinosad and other pesticides :shrug::baked::thanks:
Def not u can use them in coco! And no u wont wash them out the pot by watering til runoff! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back