Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up stoners just getting out of the dr everything is all good thyroid is looking good lungs and heart looked good from the X-rays.. only thing she said was my cholesterol is creeping up little bit again not awful but better watch it now.. Also my vitamin D levels have not come up since last appointment and her prescribing a vitamin d supplement so she prescribed me another vit d supplement… She thinks a lot of my depression and fatigue is from that so hopefully things will pick up soon

What up stoners just getting out of the dr everything is all good thyroid is looking good lungs and heart looked good from the X-rays.. only thing she said was my cholesterol is creeping up little bit again not awful but better watch it now.. Also my vitamin D levels have not come up since last appointment and her prescribing a vitamin d supplement so she prescribed me another vit d supplement… She thinks a lot of my depression and fatigue is from that so hopefully things will pick up soon
Good news! I started back on my D again to see if heps with the pain

Good news! I started back on my D again to see if heps with the pain
Yes it is yeah she said I should have started a over the counter vitamin after the prescription ran out… which is what I am going to do this time… On prescription vit d for 12 weeks then switch to over the counter stuff.. she said cause of where we live it very common with the lack of sunlight especially this time of year

And the first weather warning is issued! Ping pong size hail! About 170 miles west.
81*F and 70% Rh here, so lots of energy here. Not good! I hope it's about 11PM when it gets here. Maybe it will fade by then. The straight line wind is what's bugging me. I don't need another 'visitor' for sure! :cuss:

U know it @WildBill :d5: :pass:
unicorns-sphere.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back