Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always purposely over decarb for the same reason :thumbsup::pass:
Thank you!! I thought I was the only one!! Nobody talks about CBN much.
After making capsules with WDA, it was a big disappointment to be counting sheep after the usual dosage.

Thank you!! I thought I was the only one!! Nobody talks about CBN much.
After making capsules with WDA, it was a big disappointment to be counting sheep after the usual dosage.
CBN is also great for anti anxiety meds…

it just makes sense to tailor your recipe to the desired outcome. We know when to harvest for different effects….why not do the same in the kitchen when possible. :pass:

I’ve been mixing my extract with coconut oil adding sunflower lecithin and decarbing 80 min at 240f, freeze overnight and 60 min at 240f. Sometimes I freeze again and do 3rd decarb. Learned the method from bad kitty smiles years ago on grass city.

CBN is also great for anti anxiety meds…

it just makes sense to tailor your recipe to the desired outcome. We know when to harvest for different effects….why not do the same in the kitchen when possible. :pass:
Kinda brilliant:) I like my amber :yoinks:
Going back to my old school ways for sleep.

Not sure what model I have, but it will hold 4 zips. I limit the material to 1, but thinking less CBN is likely making the meds less sleepy.
I recently ran into a blog that dealt with the CBN issue. The woman there said that, if she was making sleep meds, she decarbed for 4 times what the same bud and temperature would need for THC. I tried it the last time round when I made my current batch of MCT tincture. It seems to have worked well.

I use a decarb/infusion device that I made. An Inkbird PID controls the temp. It is a repurposed large stainless steel pressure cooker. No smell, large capacity, and I can program the inkbird for any temperature I want to use for decarb or infusion. Capacity is huge, but I don't tend to use it. When I decarb, I do the rosin, not the bud, and the rosin is in silicone loaf or muffin pans for the process. The thing can also be used as a still, to, for totally hypothetical example, produce 95% ETOH from hand sanitizer. But that would be illegal. :pighug:

I’ve been mixing my extract with coconut oil adding sunflower lecithin and decarbing 80 min at 240f, freeze overnight and 60 min at 240f. Sometimes I freeze again and do 3rd decarb. Learned the met from bad kitty smiles years ago on grass city.
That’s is very similar to my method. Freezing, reheating and the sunflower lecithin makes a huge difference. Time to get busy.

I had big beautiful Rhode Island Reds that gave me big ol' orange yolk brown eggs! They only ate bugs in my garden. Now, they did eat a bunch of my hairy vetch seeds. They spread the seed all over the place! LOL!
miniature dinasaurs. Not all of them went extinct. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back