Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup our price never went up they are men a knights farmers... Also dude I work with his GF works for egg farm that does egglands best and she bring home like 6 dozen a week of rejects and they don't eat them all so he brings them to work for the rest of us :d5:

Haven't bought eggs from a store in ages :toke:
I had big beautiful Rhode Island Reds that gave me big ol' orange yolk brown eggs! They only ate bugs in my garden. Now, they did eat a bunch of my hairy vetch seeds. They spread the seed all over the place! LOL!

Supposedly the egg price thing here is due to bird flu. The organic farmers aren't getting hit with it anywhere near as much as the commercial farmers :shrug:
Did hear about bird flu, but we ( our state) passed a humane treatment law last year, I think last year, that was expected to cause a big increase. Eggs were cheap.

Did hear about bird flu, but we ( our state) passed a humane treatment law last year, I think last year, that was expected to cause a big increase. Eggs were cheap.
It was supposedly the reason turkeys were so expensive for Thanksgiving too. Apparently a bunch of bird farms in PA lost like 100s of thousands of birds this year to it

Knocking a hot torch over, not realizing it and finding a burn in the carpet was the end of torches for me. Went to the electric and only play with torches in my kitchen now :crying:
My 2 friends years maybe 80/81 get crazy stoned and drunk. One of them was smoking a cigarette . They both fall asleep in the in the living room at his mother's place. The cigarette falls between the cushions of the couch and is smoldering. They wake up to smoke everywhere and the couch is now on fire but not crazy outta control yet. They decide they only move is to grab the couch and run it outside. It gets stuck right in hall at the front door. as they try to maneuver it out the coats hanging right by the door catch too and it's goes from oh shit to oh FUCK and they bail. No one else was home the animals got out no one got hurt unbelievably. The FD comes and put the mess out but not b4 some major damage. I think it burned right through the 2nd floor IIRC.

I likely get more CBN in the mix with an oven decarb. Most people probably prefer THCa converted to THC , but a little extra degradation helps me sleep better.
Send them an email! They are very helpful. I dunno, but maybe use the other decarb cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back