Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1673134379613.jpg

:smoking: Thanks, i bought the hand pump that goes with it, should help with that
perfect. You will find that you get a feel for the pressure needed. Although an electric would save some work, I think you are better off with the pump.

I just paid over $8 for Eggland's extra large 18 count!:grrr1:
if you want anything other than standard white large here, you can pay over $7/doz here. :biggrin:

An older friend of ours recently spent damn near a week on a bed in the emergency section, after she got moved from the hall. No beds available. She was, and still is, dealing with a serious heart condition plus at that time with a nasty infection that she could not control. She was really, really sick. Peeps who have not been to a hospital recently have no idea how hard this mess has been for health care workers. Many of whom have given up and left in fear for their families, leaving the workers still there often working in impossibly understaffed conditions.

"Heros" is not adequate, but I don't have a better word. I hope you do not have any return visits this winter. :pighug: :bighug:
You are so right. A horrible time to be a HCW and even more so to be a patient. Why would anyone want to work in the current conditions, severely understaffed and under appreciated/distrusted?
Walked away from the greatest career to grow weed and stay alive. Zero regrets.

Hey lil dab I have been meaning to talk to you. You said some things yesterday regarding dabbing that has me curious. I am a long time flower smoker, but starting to develop some lung issues. I would like to start exploring making concentrates and edibles, can you recommend a place to start looking into that. Do you have a good website or book you suggest?

Some very good reading here:

EDIT:
and here

@Lil Dab :toke: :d5::pass:

$3-4/dozen from the farmers here but like $8-9 at the grocery store :yoinks:
The farmers here are all over that one. Farm prices are much the same as premium grocery store eggs here. At least the ones I have seen advertised on signs are. No cheap eggs here that I am aware of. I eat lots of eggs. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back