Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab :toke: :d5::pass:

$3-4/dozen from the farmers here but like $8-9 at the grocery store :yoinks:
Yup our price never went up they are men a knights farmers... Also dude I work with his GF works for egg farm that does egglands best and she bring home like 6 dozen a week of rejects and they don't eat them all so he brings them to work for the rest of us :d5:

Haven't bought eggs from a store in ages :toke:

Same thing in wisconsin. Our governor used legalization to get his votes, as soon as he got any kind of resistance for the legalization bill, he scrapped it and hasnt made an attempt to unroll a new one.
Gotta pressure the state representatives

I hope so cause I just ordered it 96$ with shipping :gassy::cooldance::wall::joy:

Let's go! I bought it too and some 90 micron bags. Free shipping was tricky to get with dp15 code, i had to get x2 bags to get it over $100 for free shipping

Desktop Screenshot 2023.01.07 - 18.16.16.60.png

Let's go! I bought it too and some 90 micron bags. Free shipping was tricky to get with dp15 code, i had to get x2 bags to get it over $100 for free shipping

View attachment 1553768
:woohoo: FWIW I am pretty sure the bags are just a tad cheaper on amazon always Don't think I've ever payed over $21.99 for a bag of 90's:d5:

Getting stoned as F and wielding a torch just sounds like a first class ticket to the burn unit to me!
A friend gave me some Green Crack his wife got at the disp. We were working late on a turbo project. Everything has been fitted, tacked and disassembled. I worked for 4hrs straight with a couple smokey smokey breaks and we had headers, hot side, cold side with all the attachments to both sides.:woohoo::cooldance:

Too bad that wouldn't work for wiring!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back