Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the straws are really just for convenience. If you want a quick hit or something to go they're great. If you wake up in the middle of the night with your back killing you and want a quick hit then the straw is perfect. If you want to exhale through your nose and lick your lips and taste it all then a straw is not ideal
hmmmm. Cricket calling in the distance???

Is that an electric jack? Sweet if so, as long as you can control the pressure effectively. You do not want to go full ten tons only, you have to be able to start lighter and work up. Good luck with it, nice new toy. :pighug:
:smoking: Thanks, i bought the hand pump that goes with it, should help with that

Kinda what I figured, but nice to hear from someone who knows. I may just do the deed one of these days. One of those straws has been beckoning. The puffco e-rigs look pretty nice, but I don't want a bubbler for using in bed, the noise could bug the dearest.

Would you say that the straws produce comparable flavor to the larger dab rigs? :worship:
Nothing compares to a huge dab at low flavor

I usually keep mine at 500*. Takes about 3 minutes to get there. It's similar to the volcano where you can sorta dial in whatever temp you like for certain flavors. This site has a good chart for terps and temps and you'll notice the flavor differences as you play with it. Bangers will require more cleaning then with a torch
yup that's right where i run the Q7 but get tired of cleaning it... bangers are just simple to clean for me and most of my use is at home lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back