Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 24 hours on a gurney in the hallway of the ER with a lot of really sick people, homeless, crazy, old, and any combination of them. The poor devil in front of me came from a convalescent home. He had bags attached to his belly, diapers the size of sheets, he was emaciated and very much out of his mind. He screamed and yelled at the top of his lungs incomprehensible sounds all night 6 -8 hours. the really old women behind me was there for a fall and may have had some broken bones. She had a whisky voice and proceeded to yell at the poor fellow in front of me "Shut up your going to give me a heart attach" "I am going to kick your ass" and on and on all night.

I have a little PTSD from seeing so many really sick people stacked up in the hallways like cord wood. I don't live in a third world country or do I? The health care workers are heroes. I saw way too much human suffering and stuff that cannot be unseen.

I have a lot of stories the fist of which is the bathrooms. Fuck me I have to walk in there with these socks on? I wanted to levitate above the floor and toilet. It was like a bus station bathroom. It was not from a lack of cleaning just simply way too many peeps in and out.

Then my gurney got moved to a bay in the ER with a curtain between me and the next guy for the next 26 hours. More stories latter.
An older friend of ours recently spent damn near a week on a bed in the emergency section, after she got moved from the hall. No beds available. She was, and still is, dealing with a serious heart condition plus at that time with a nasty infection that she could not control. She was really, really sick. Peeps who have not been to a hospital recently have no idea how hard this mess has been for health care workers. Many of whom have given up and left in fear for their families, leaving the workers still there often working in impossibly understaffed conditions.

"Heros" is not adequate, but I don't have a better word. I hope you do not have any return visits this winter. :pighug: :bighug:

FB_IMG_1673134411635.jpg

i been goin thru the same online clinic down here for a few yearz now....$75 for a 10 min video appt & i never hafta leave the comfort of me swivel rocker :biggrin: and whether medical or full rec, anybody can grow up to 18 plantz here at any time, so....:headbang: ppp
If I could have grown that many plants, I would not have bothered. :pighug:

Is that an electric jack? Sweet if so, as long as you can control the pressure effectively. You do not want to go full ten tons only, you have to be able to start lighter and work up. Good luck with it, nice new toy. :pighug:

or make moon rocks? :vibe:
Moon rocks is made with hash oil though, I think if you made it with rosin you'd end up clogging a a bowl, and it wouldnt burn well. Unless you warmed it up and liquefied it till it was really runny to dip your buds in. Might be better just drizzling it over some bud and sprinkling kief on.

Kinda what I figured, but nice to hear from someone who knows. I may just do the deed one of these days. One of those straws has been beckoning. The puffco e-rigs look pretty nice, but I don't want a bubbler for using in bed, the noise could bug the dearest.

Would you say that the straws produce comparable flavor to the larger dab rigs? :worship:
The ceramic straws produce excellent flavour, and vapour production is excellent. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the quartz heating elements as their flavour is a bit 'muddy' IMO.

:d5:

Good morfnoevight all you happy Caturday stoners!

Anu was just chillin
View attachment 1553686

Ms. MOG says she really missed me while I was in the hospital.

@Kirka88 many if not all soil mixes have Dolomite Lime in them. This is a long release form of calcium and magnesium. In most cases new soil will not need any Cal-Mag additions for a grow.

@ScottC In all of the many many edibles I have made over the last 7+ years, rosin infused chocolate is the best. Because rosin averages ~700mg of actives (THC, CBD, CBN, etc) per gram, it is easy to titrate to whatever level best suits your needs. This is a video to show you how I do it.

IMPO Hair straightener is a desperation move and a waste of time, pot and money. If you have some tools and know how to use them you can make a good press for less than $300. Check the link in my signature for DIY press.

And have a look at this one @ScottC, as well as the one made by @Lil Dab, there is more than one way to set things up. :pighug:

Attachments

• 12T press.JPG
    12T press.JPG
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 4
Kinda what I figured, but nice to hear from someone who knows. I may just do the deed one of these days. One of those straws has been beckoning. The puffco e-rigs look pretty nice, but I don't want a bubbler for using in bed, the noise could bug the dearest.

Would you say that the straws produce comparable flavor to the larger dab rigs? :worship:
For me the straws are really just for convenience. If you want a quick hit or something to go they're great. If you wake up in the middle of the night with your back killing you and want a quick hit then the straw is perfect. If you want to exhale through your nose and lick your lips and taste it all then a straw is not ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back