Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this work for a dab rig? @Frank the Dank I'm open to suggestions

View attachment 1553708
Yep, just use your bong. Will probably work really awesome once you get the temps figured out.
There’s also e-rigs of all types….prices range from 80-400 or so. Really depends how you want to medicate.

Yep, just use your bong. Will probably work really awesome once you get the temps figured out.
There’s also e-rigs of all types….prices range from 80-400 or so. Really depends how you want to medicate.
Cool! I want a desktop mod for at home without using a blow torch and i'd like to consider a small e-rig for on the go

I'd like to stay medicated all day if possible so as strong as possible :headbang:

Excellent yield from 28 Grams of Sour Crack... 8.46 Grams total. A 30% yield!
:smoking:
Screenshot_20230107-165742~2.png

:pass:

Cool! I want a desktop mod for at home without using a blow torch and i'd like to consider a small e-rig for on the go

I'd like to stay medicated all day if possible so as strong as possible :headbang:
That’s what I do….just use all day…that way I’m not white knuckling the day, then trying to play catch-up in the afternoon or evening.

So today I used the rain water I collected. It was indeed on the acidic side (welcome to New England hahaha) and with a ohaus pH meter it read about 5 with my Megacrop 1 part and Sweet Candy added.
Had to pick up some pH up. Laughed when I realized it's just basically Kcarb (potassium carbonate) that's like 11 bucks a pound food grade lol.
Anyways 4 mL/gal got me to pH 6.3 figure that's happy
Btw I noticed on the msds sheet it's listed as between 10 and 20% Kcarb I'm guessing that's by weight.

Screenshot_20230107_163323_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
What kinds of returns do you usually see off the autos? I don't press much flower mostly just bubble hash and kief. I love watching that stuff poor out. The first time I pressed hash it ruined pressing flower for me lol. I do love the terps that fill the room when pressing rosin!
THE TERPS!
THE TERPS!
horror.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back