Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this work for a dab rig? @Frank the Dank I'm open to suggestions

Desktop Screenshot 2023.01.07 - 15.46.00.08.png

Yeah but you're gonna need a bong to attach it to. Check out the lookah website, lots of us have their stuff
I figure it could fit in my bongs i use for flower or no?

Looking at that website now, thanks!

What temp do you using when your pressing flower? I usually run the hash around 180 Deg F but turn it up to like 190 to 200 for flower. I can't for the life of me figure out how some people get the light blond looking rosin. Mine is always a bit darker. Ive heard its from pressing older flower, the temp, from the ripeness of the trichomes at harvest. Ive tried a lot of different things and can never get the lighter colored rosin.
The Sour Crack I just pressed was 6 months cured. I wanted shatter (or pull & tear) consistency, and from my experience with this cultivar, and the age of the cure considered.. 190° was my target for shatter. Freshly cured, 190° would've more than likely produced very oily darker rosin with the cultivar. Generally, low temps 160-185° with freshly cured, pressed until the very point flow stops, seems to produce a glue like golden consistently. After every run I flash cure it with the lid on by placing it on the cooling element on the Press when it has cooled below 100°. I let it melt and coalesce uniformly with the lid on. Then immediately put in the freezer until it hardens.

Sometimes, it's best to do a test run to see exactly how each cultivar responds to the temp. If it needs adjusted, it only forces you to quickly consume the test run result.. :smoking:

:thumbsup:

Thanks, i'll look into oilslick paper. 90-120 for buds 50 below for kief, got it.

Noted! parchment only and 2x4 Thanks
I have both oil slick and plain old Reynolds kitchen parchment paper from the grocery store and they both work well for me!

Would this work for a dab rig? @Frank the Dank I'm open to suggestions

View attachment 1553708
I figure it could fit in my bongs i use for flower or no?

Looking at that website now, thanks!
Generally dab rigs are gonna be smaller then pieces for flower
You need to know what MM your bong there is three different sizes most are 14mm I am pretty sure double checking now.. But i think i might get that enail :thanks:

That one fits most bangers that have 25mm base so just get a banger for your bong

Last edited:
Just starting to look like something half decent lol. AK47 at 56 days .
Ya lol I overdid the N. I was walking the amount up stepwise and did it 1 too many steps
View attachment 1553718

Hey kirka Looking great but never used that calmag might wanna post that in here or new thread and tag @Cerebral Goo I believe it was him I saw using that mendocino calmag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back