Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 24 hours on a gurney in the hallway of the ER with a lot of really sick people, homeless, crazy, old, and any combination of them. The poor devil in front of me came from a convalescent home. He had bags attached to his belly, diapers the size of sheets, he was emaciated and very much out of his mind. He screamed and yelled at the top of his lungs incomprehensible sounds all night 6 -8 hours. the really old women behind me was there for a fall and may have had some broken bones. She had a whisky voice and proceeded to yell at the poor fellow in front of me "Shut up your going to give me a heart attach" "I am going to kick your ass" and on and on all night.

I have a little PTSD from seeing so many really sick people stacked up in the hallways like cord wood. I don't live in a third world country or do I? The health care workers are heroes. I saw way too much human suffering and stuff that cannot be unseen.

I have a lot of stories the fist of which is the bathrooms. Fuck me I have to walk in there with these socks on? I wanted to levitate above the floor and toilet. It was like a bus station bathroom. It was not from a lack of cleaning just simply way too many peeps in and out.

Then my gurney got moved to a bay in the ER with a curtain between me and the next guy for the next 26 hours. More stories latter.

I guess i need to get some parchment paper or wax paper now and next figure out what size bags to get, the accessory kit comes with a variety pack but i don't know the perfect bag size for my flower or kief

free kit so i'm not complaining but i'm sure i need more stuff
Desktop Screenshot 2023.01.07 - 15.22.20.14.png

If you go to smoke shops in Texas they have some crazy stuff in jars but its cbd buds with delta-8 shit on them, i wanted to make my own moon rocks if i could but dabbing and cooking with rosin was my main turn on to buying today

I guess i need to get some parchment paper or wax paper now and next figure out what size bags to get, the accessory kit comes with a variety pack but i don't know the perfect bag size for my flower or kief

View attachment 1553707
Yup oilslick paper is by far my favorite..... 90-120 micron for flower <50 for kief/bubble

View attachment 1553707
Parchment paper. Never wax. 2x4 bags are standard. 90,100,120 micron are the normals for flower, 37 for hash

I spent 24 hours on a gurney in the hallway of the ER with a lot of really sick people, homeless, crazy, old, and any combination of them. The poor devil in front of me came from a convalescent home. He had bags attached to his belly, diapers the size of sheets, he was emaciated and very much out of his mind. He screamed and yelled at the top of his lungs incomprehensible sounds all night 6 -8 hours. the really old women behind me was there for a fall and may have had some broken bones. She had a whisky voice and proceeded to yell at the poor fellow in front of me "Shut up your going to give me a heart attach" "I am going to kick your ass" and on and on all night.

I have a little PTSD from seeing so many really sick people stacked up in the hallways like cord wood. I don't live in a third world country or do I? The health care workers are heroes. I saw way too much human suffering and stuff that cannot be unseen.

I have a lot of stories the fist of which is the bathrooms. Fuck me I have to walk in there with these socks on? I wanted to levitate above the floor and toilet. It was like a bus station bathroom. It was not from a lack of cleaning just simply way too many peeps in and out.

Then my gurney got moved to a bay in the ER with a curtain between me and the next guy for the next 26 hours. More stories latter.
Did I miss what happened that made you go to the ER? That is some crazy stuff I would have some PTSD also.. Glad you are home well?:goodluck::karmacloud:

Edit: I found it :doh:

Yup oilslick paper is by far my favorite..... 90-120 micron for flower <50 for kief/bubble
Thanks, i'll look into oilslick paper. 90-120 for buds 50 below for kief, got it.

Parchment paper. Never wax. 2x4 bags are standard. 90,100,120 micron are the normals for flower, 37 for hash
Noted! parchment only and 2x4 Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back