Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The farmers here are all over that one. Farm prices are much the same as premium grocery store eggs here. At least the ones I have seen advertised on signs are. No cheap eggs here that I am aware of. I eat lots of eggs. :pighug:
Shopped on mil. base today. The cashiers were all talking about eggs, prices, and comparing the fancy organic with EB. There is a difference.
My friend who raises chickens, sells his eggs on a state hwy and sells out by noon every day. Charges $6/dz

Everybody happy with their Ardent system?
So far, preferring the effect of old fashioned processing, but the machine
does cut down on smells.

Yeah no complaints I know of besides volume but we have the nova and she didn't want do edibles the old fashion way cause of smells :shrug::pass:

Yeah no complaints I know of besides volume but we have the nova and she didn't want do edibles the old fashion way cause of smells :shrug::pass:
Not sure what model I have, but it will hold 4 zips. I limit the material to 1, but thinking less CBN is likely making the meds less sleepy.

Some very good reading here:

EDIT:
and here

Thanks for the link! They certainly address my questions. Just used to getting bro science here:rofl:

Shopped on mil. base today. The cashiers were all talking about eggs, prices, and comparing the fancy organic with EB. There is a difference.
My friend who raises chickens, sells his eggs on a state hwy and sells out by noon every day. Charges $6/dz
Supposedly the egg price thing here is due to bird flu. The organic farmers aren't getting hit with it anywhere near as much as the commercial farmers :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back