Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit past the date of "wanting to be". What I is, is what ya get at this point. But if I had enough years left, and was interested in a full time job (uhhh, nope), running a commercial canna operation might be an enjoyable challenge. :pighug:

I just want that for myself not commercial:toke::pighug::bighug: :crying:

@JM thank you..... Your definitely not the only one :headbang::d5::smokeout:

1676690714843.png

I was the beer boy. I was 5 or so when I started popping the top and taking the first swing. I think Pop eventually, once the novelty wore off, wished he'd never started with the top popping n first swig thingy. :rofl: :eyebrows: :biggrin: ,
I can still see and hear him as he held up his beer to see the level, "God Damn boy! Did ya leave me any?":rofl::rofl::rofl:
He said that in jest..............in the beginning. That shit backfired on him too!:rofl:
It was when I was actually making a significant impact on his beer, did things change.
The words were the same, but they took on a totally different tone and meaning.
It was when he would do the preemptive, "Be sure to save me some." when I popped the top, I knew I had won. :cools::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
My dearest friend would announce to his son "need a runner!!", at which point it was the son's job to fetch a beer. The one wrinkle was, son had to avoid the empty beer can which my friend would try to nail him with on his way to the fridge. That game is long over now that the son is married and away, but a lot of fun was had when he was younger. :pighug:

I just want that for myself not commercial:toke::pighug::bighug: :crying:
Yeah, reality is that I will be growing tiny, for myself, the dearest, and a friend or two. No big breeding experiments. Sad that, but it will have to do. :pighug::biggrin:

My dearest friend would announce to his son "need a runner!!", at which point it was the son's job to fetch a beer. The one wrinkle was, son had to avoid the empty beer can which my friend would try to nail him with on his way to the fridge. That game is long over now that the son is married and away, but a lot of fun was had when he was younger. :pighug:
I've always wanted to train a dog to grab a beer from the fridge. My dogs will wipe their feet when they come inside... Problem is I only drink liquor and not beer and the damn dogs can never mix a decent cocktail :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back