Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck off there Tesla! :eyebrows:
I don't need your damn free power for everyone! I want billings and holdings for my pompous ass! :haha:

No... but seriously power is included in my rent... so... rather than come up with 1200 in $$$ for an led that may or may nort keep up... I'll go for $400 for a range of 500-1200 watts of HID for 16 Sq ft.... seems logical to me... but if i had POWER BILL... HELL NO! LOL... i'd wait.... :pass:

ROFL. Thats a LOT of heat man. I'd be worried about showing signs from it, like your roof not having snow when others do.

I have a feeling you would stuff an acre full of plants if you could :rofl:
Wait till we get our house....it's on...I'm playing no games.... @JP1 thanks bud...
1676688742055.png

@JM I'm using tealab composter teas...for veg and flower...I use cow manure, fish hydrosolulate, yucca powder, kelp and humic acid, worm castings, worm/bokashi tea, life cube, hydroguard, meal worm castings, vit c, bat guano for veg and sea bird guano for flower....I add Blackstrap molasses to....it's a good mix....I also top feed once in flower with happy frog fruit and flower....I got the whole mega crop too...and every npk products...but I'm staying with living soil and teas with a light top dress...

The one of the two friends I have that know about what I grow, told me her dealer is done growing, too many people owe him money and he's done dealing with it. So instead of cutting off the shitheads, he's just getting out of the game.

She asked if I'd sell. I said absolutely positively not. Ever. I will GIVE you some if I have extra. But right now, I don't. In fact, I'm rather short. But we're planning a dispensary run together in 2 weeks. So....hopefully she finds something to tide her over until then.

But I absolutely, positively will not exchange something I've grown for money. I'll take a charge for growing it, and be proud of it. But I'm not selling.

Yup i order those exact ones first order I got most were alive second time about 3/4 were alive it was very cold when that order came ... I just googled seems there is mix opinions on if they will eat spider mites but that definitely helped my gnat issue's and thirps when I had them.. They are mean and eat a lot I know that :headbang:
Hopefully your environment is good and they breed. It's the larva that are the real eaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back