Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one of the two friends I have that know about what I grow, told me her dealer is done growing, too many people owe him money and he's done dealing with it. So instead of cutting off the shitheads, he's just getting out of the game.

She asked if I'd sell. I said absolutely positively not. Ever. I will GIVE you some if I have extra. But right now, I don't. In fact, I'm rather short. But we're planning a dispensary run together in 2 weeks. So....hopefully she finds something to tide her over until then.

But I absolutely, positively will not exchange something I've grown for money. I'll take a charge for growing it, and be proud of it. But I'm not selling.
I don't sell anything either but I'll happily trade for electrical, carpentry, plumbing or landscaping work :rofl: But friends and family are always free when in need

I'm a bit past the date of "wanting to be". What I is, is what ya get at this point. But if I had enough years left, and was interested in a full time job (uhhh, nope), running a commercial canna operation might be an enjoyable challenge. :pighug:

I don't sell anything either but I'll happily trade for electrical, carpentry, plumbing or landscaping work :rofl: But friends and family are always free when in need

A week ago I already gave her about 1/2 ounce, and my wife gave her some vape carts as well.

So yeah. I'm happy to help, but I don't have that much left myself at the moment.

Edit - and to be clear, she's a baker, and I got a huge box of super insane fudge brownies. She also keeps me in really good no bake cookies, and invites me and my wife over for cookouts pretty often.

I am totally not upset at the idea of an office cat, though. I was just doing some cleaning today and the 2 windowsills have a bunch of mouse turds on them. My dad lived in here for 4 years and he was VERY messy. Like, ground crumbs into the carpet, spilled stuff everywhere, etc. So I'm sure there are some mice afoot.
My cat refused to hunt mice in the house, she would just bring them in, play with them for a while, and get bored and let them be. One of them found a heat vent, figured that might be an escape, ended up in the heater section of the gas furnace, and was incinerated in there. For several days, the house smelled like incinerating mouse. Kinda like a combination of burning hair and something nastier.

All the heat vents are now screened. :biggrin:

My cat refused to hunt mice in the house, she would just bring them in, play with them for a while, and get bored and let them be. One of them found a heat vent, figured that might be an escape, ended up in the heater section of the gas furnace, and was incinerated in there. For several days, the house smelled like incinerating mouse. Kinda like a combination of burning hair and something nastier.

All the heat vents are now screened. :biggrin:

So we had to put down our oldest cat at age 16 about 6 months ago. She was in heart failure. Really sucked, she was such a good kittah.

3 years ago we adopted a little runt that just showed up on my front porch the first day of school when we were getting my kids on the bus.

Turns out, he was deaf. But he is an AMAZING mouser. Dude just destroys them. He even managed to get out into the garage and spent a long weekend mousing out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back