Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my first attempt at mixing my own soil i went with build a soils coots recipe so i have a bag of neem/karanja cake! Will that stuff work as topdress? I know its also slow release N i just don’t know how much or how slow! :shrug:

it is... not sure burt as i recall not super significant... top dress and work in to top inch or 2 of soil id say so it can stay moist.. then microbes and diffusion will do the rest
If u were referring to my post i was just pointing out u posted it twice! If u weren’t then disregard my comment! :rofl:

no worries... yeah my phone was being a dick... i was just sputtering and being funny :eyebrows:

I often wonder how many dogs they went through before finding one naturally inclined not to put a canine through that paper thin aluminum.

any lab could do it, cuz they have natural "soft" mouth ;) ......................but regardless, i will not be tryin to teach that trick to Gracie :rofl: ppp

I've always wanted to train a dog to grab a beer from the fridge. My dogs will wipe their feet when they come inside... Problem is I only drink liquor and not beer and the damn dogs can never mix a decent cocktail :rofl:
1676693480932.gif

any lab could do it, cuz they have natural "soft" mouth ;) ......................but regardless, i will not be tryin to teach that trick to Gracie :rofl: ppp
Exactly. I was thinking about doing it with water bottles. I start clicker training every dog I get from day 1
My parents old neighbors he had a lab he trained from a puppy that would do that exactly.. Didn't believe it till I saw it :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back