Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar..similar here.... :pass: ...no discs involvement....I just cut through two nerves and the tendon.
One nerve healed the other just kept sending pain messages....permanently...

Fake pain in one way ......but all to Believable pain if you get it.
Pain to slit your Throat to.

Are you Locked in the Pain cycle now......? ..:pass:
Oh ya youd swap your left toe just to be able to turn it off. Back in 98 it was L5/S1 I had a problem with. It sucked major. For a month or so I drove all the way down to Providence RI to see this guy that was amazing with accupuncture.
When he was done it was like the clouds parted and fir the next 3 days no sciatica no spasms.
Then it would creep back in and by the following week the amp was dailed back up to 11.
Thankfully a discretemy fixed it.
The first one it took maybe 4 months b4 all the nerve pain disappeared.
The 2nd time I got the surgery right away and the relief was instant.
I was told by the nuerosurgeon the longer you leave the nerve triggered the longer it takes b4 the pain disappears.
I hope you get relief I know 1st hand it's no Christmas party. Be wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Damn.....I Thought I was younger........sigh..............:pass:....who did we decide last time was the Oldest Stoner on site........ @trailanimal .........?
I think that was the case.......I have been stoned on an occasion since then.:d5::eyebrows:

Put it off too long.....Gotta go shopping.:shrug:
Kitties need food and I need milk and a few things.
I need one more tote to add DYNOMYCO to the Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Grower’s Mix for the next grow.

Like I don't have enough totes as it is, but they are full. It's a few hundred dollars worth. I have to lay out the tarp I had to buy because of the living room pine visitor and mix it all together to take a sample. I'm just not ready to have a pile sitting in my shop at the moment for several weeks for the test results and amendments to get here before I can reamend everything.

For your Shoulder @PinkyNotTheBrain .....?
Ya, orthopedic but then endocrinologist and the primary scheduled me for an appointment. Idk the primary kinda worried me he just like called and said we have to go over a couple things so we're going to have a few other people talk to you too. And I pretty much got the time and date and i have no idea y im going.

It's called a formanotomy. Between the disc and the vertabrate it's putting pressure on the nerve, they're gonna take the pressure off the nerve in the neck. Everything I feel in my back and arm isn't real but the nerve keeps telling my brain it is.
Kinda like taking a router and opening up the hole. I'm just happy there's a way to fix it. I'll be outta work like 3 weeks not allowed to drive and all
Good Luck! VA docs keep licking their lips to do the extensive work they want to do to me. Too extensive and too shitty odds of success for my liking. I'm NOT going back into a fucking wheelchair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back