Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Monday I go in for pre-op, wed they're giving me some test to measure nerve damage and Thursday their gonna put a zipper in my neck and fix this f$_#@&king disc shit.
Can't say I'm not anxious but 6 months of this shit running down my arm, not being able to ride my scoot and I'm more than ready.
The guys the head of nuerosurgerys at one of the top hospitals in boston everyone says he's the best.
I'm hoping this is so routine he's yawning as he does it.
Fingers crossed

Well Monday I go in for pre-op, wed they're giving me some test to measure nerve damage and Thursday their gonna put a zipper in my neck and fix this f$_#@&king disc shit.
Can't say I'm not anxious but 6 months of this shit running down my arm, not being able to ride my scoot and I'm more than ready.
The guys the head of nuerosurgerys at one of the top hospitals in boston everyone says he's the best.
I'm hoping this is so routine he's yawning as he does it.
Fingers crossed

Fingers Crossed for you @Kirka88 :karmacloud: ..what you gettng done....?.....:pass:

Morning kittens...damn chilly again this morning, 40f.....not much planned other than steaks this afternoon.

Snap @Bill.de.Cat ....:d5:....cold weather...for us...and hot steak..........Good Combo..........:pass:

bbqing.gif

Fingers Crossed for you @Kirka88 :karmacloud: ..what you gettng done....?.....:pass:
It's called a formanotomy. Between the disc and the vertabrate it's putting pressure on the nerve, they're gonna take the pressure off the nerve in the neck. Everything I feel in my back and arm isn't real but the nerve keeps telling my brain it is.
Kinda like taking a router and opening up the hole. I'm just happy there's a way to fix it. I'll be outta work like 3 weeks not allowed to drive and all

It's called a formanotomy. Between the disc and the vertabrate it's putting pressure on the nerve, they're gonna take the pressure off the nerve in the neck. Everything I feel in my back and arm isn't real but the nerve keeps telling my brain it is.
Kinda like taking a router and opening up the hole. I'm just happy there's a way to fix it. I'll be outta work like 3 weeks not allowed to drive and all

Similar..similar here.... :pass: ...no discs involvement....I just cut through two nerves and the tendon.
One nerve healed the other just kept sending pain messages....permanently...

Fake pain in one way ......but all to Believable pain if you get it.
Pain to slit your Throat to.

Are you Locked in the Pain cycle now......? ..:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back