Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small little known navy facility at Damneck va. The chow hall is down wind of a hog farm.......you can be so hungry, like you haven't ate in days and one smell and you loose all appetite!

34*f and drizzles

Oh yes....there is something really nasty in the smell of pig swill........:nono:

This is one of the most beautiful things i have ever enconquered... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
FUCK YEAH! We are all connected, its genetics. You know those voices in your head, THAT is the heritage you have with you, so that you can find your TRIBE. Kind of like the way ants communicate.... But in our case its human genetics. I believe that some people have the exact same wave-length in the brain so they can find each other and unite as a family, but this is a complicated story.

Someone should probably write a book about the subject, i think its in time so we get it on paper. I can give my vision and then the others can see for them self what went right, or wrong and then make sure that we don´t make the same mistake again. We could unite and make peace.

"THE RED BIBLE".
This is truth. There have been studies and a theory (not proven) that if a mass/multitude of people with like mind and goals could actually create, from the aether, physical material… with weight or mass. Or that same collective could possibly wish into being any number of evils that we would consider imaginary… like Sasquatch. In short and in theory if enough people believe in the exact same thing, there is the possibility of that same thing becoming real

This is one of the most beautiful things i have ever enconquered... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
FUCK YEAH! We are all connected, its genetics. You know those voices in your head, THAT is the heritage you have with you, so that you can find your TRIBE. Kind of like the way ants communicate.... But in our case its human genetics. I believe that some people have the exact same wave-length in the brain so they can find each other and unite as a family, but this is a complicated story.

Someone should probably write a book about the subject, i think its in time so we get it on paper. I can give my vision and then the others can see for them self what went right, or wrong and then make sure that we don´t make the same mistake again. We could unite and make peace.

"THE RED BIBLE".

Live Stoners are Borg............
borg.gif
.....we take in information...assimilate it and Feed it to others for the Good of the Collective.

We Work with One Mind....{and mostly...} one Attitude.

LS is the Ant World for cannabis growers.

Similar..similar here.... :pass: ...no discs involvement....I just cut through two nerves and the tendon.
One nerve healed the other just kept sending pain messages....permanently...

Fake pain in one way ......but all to Believable pain if you get it.
Pain to slit your Throat to.

Are you Locked in the Pain cycle now......? ..:pass:
Oh ya...
Nerve blockers help. Laying on my back for an hour or two cranks it down.
Truth is I'm lucky. There's a fix and they know how to do it!

This is truth. There have been studies and a theory (not proven) that if a mass/multitude of people with like mind and goals could actually create, from the aether, physical material… with weight or mass. Or that same collective could possibly wish into being any number of evils that we would consider imaginary… like Sasquatch. In short and in theory if enough people believe in the exact same thing, there is the possibility of that same thing becoming real

Screenshot_20230107_085142_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Good afternoon @Mossy
I eat my lunch in the hole of an open sewer so don't worry about the smell or having leftovers.
Slide me over a plate or a sqwol lets eat:smoking:

No sense of smell......is that why your Nose is so Red....?..............:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back