Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1673050186243.jpg

Live Stoners are Borg............View attachment 1553595.....we take in information...assimilate it and Feed it to others for the Good of the Collective.

We Work with One Mind....{and mostly...} one Attitude.

LS is the Ant World for cannabis growers.

And i am very happy to have find this place, but more have to be done - in the real world but also here. Ill try to contribute the best way i can and if there is something i can do here or elsewhere - i am to your service.

This is truth. There have been studies and a theory (not proven) that if a mass/multitude of people with like mind and goals could actually create, from the aether, physical material… with weight or mass. Or that same collective could possibly wish into being any number of evils that we would consider imaginary… like Sasquatch. In short and in theory if enough people believe in the exact same thing, there is the possibility of that same thing becoming real

I totally agree with you Jpkindbud. When it comes to learning things and trying to become a better human and citizen, i would say that the study of cannabis has been the biggest factor for making my life easier and to understand certain things in life.

It has to do with what you want to learn and who you want to become and of who´s footsteps you want to walk.
I love the nature, it gives me a calm feeling, it feels like home. I love flowers and i am attracted to cannabis as it is so beautiful to look at.

I want to learn more about this subject so i can teach others about flowers later in my life, if i'm lucky enough to get that time.
I would like to present a peaceful way of growing cannabis and easy explained so that everyone could understand the magic of it.

I will have a brainer and think about how i could change the planet to the better and what message i want to send to the world.

Some of my believes are exactly like this... But its up to everyone them self on how they want to do with the inside of their lockers...
If its an mess, so what - as long as no one sees it and the door is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back