Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were just amazing musically. They'd like take off in 3 different directions all at the same time and zig zag back and forth over each other and somehow it all fit.
Any one can sound good in a studio to me the sign of a real band is their ability to improvise and Jam live.
Just my opinion YMMV lol
Yea, the great bands just click live, chemistry is everything.

Stone Dragon #1 :headbang:
585BF94D-3545-438B-A0CF-A9BC85C6C899.jpeg

I lived only a few miles from Bethel NY when I was a young pup and remember the crowds of people walking thru town abandoning their vehicles to make it to woodstock,,, I thought they were cool people especially the bikers riding their hogs thru the crowds of people walking,lol, I remember mom and dad not being very impressed at all by all those rock and rolling hippies LOL

WOW, nostalgia, lol that is also the first time I smelled cannabis being burned!

@Mossy I will say depending on what I eat I get more inflammation and pain. I do think the vitamin d thing could be true. But id imagine you get lots of sun. If you take d take k2 don't get the fake d get the kind from lichen or sheep. Best diet for detox is just fruits and vegetables raw and raw juice. Not a doctor, but I never felt better than just eating fruits vegetables some nuts and seeds and some seaweed. It is hard to keep up because our bodies want the most bang for the buck. In nature vitamins aren't rare but calories are. So if we make something have an unnatural amount of calories, like pizza you'll want to eat it because in nature fat and extra calories are rare. Same thing with fasting if you starve yourself your body burns muscles because it wants u to find more food because fat is scarce only if you eat nothing will you burn fat and not muscle. But if you have a small amount of food your body will get hungry and want more but if you don't eat at all you aren't hungry. Liquid foods cleanse where as gluten is like glue and clogs your digestive tract and stops you from detoxing bad shit out your body. If you do eat just fruits veg nuts and seeds make sure to take B12 methylcobalamin not the cheap shit made from cyanide cyacobalamin.

As a teenager in the 70's, there was a big anti-Beatles mentality among the teens, I took a lot of shit for being a diehard Beatles fan, fuck-um was my attitude.

As a teenager in the 70's, there was a big anti-Beatles mentality among the teens, I took a lot of shit for being a diehard Beatles fan, fuck-um was my attitude.

Always loved the Beatles! Sgt Pepper's was one of my first albums a lot of older Beatles 45s stuff b4
I still love watching the rooftop concert

That's the cool thing about here everyone posts different music and it's good to listen to stuff you might not normally get exposed to see what you like!
There was a time radio stations played a big diversity around here. Now it's like they try to squeeze you into a box with no cross play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back