Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up, my next door neighbor was the local A.M DJ, he'd bring home promo 45's for his kids to listen too, and give him the nod which ones were cool.
We heard everything from Harper valley PTA to the latest Guess Who singles, before they became hits. Those kids had an album collection to rival the dam NY City Public Library.

Growing up, my next door neighbor was the local A.M DJ, he'd bring home promo 45's for his kids to listen too, and give him the nod which ones were cool.
We heard everything from Harper valley PTA to the latest Guess Who singles, before they became hits. Those kids had an album collection to rival the dam NY City Public Library.
My buddy's a signal maintenaner for the FD (alarm circuits) bigger rich "city". For the last 30 years he's been just cruising around the different neighborhoods in the city and hitting different areas on trash day looking for people tossing their album collection. He was got shelving rack be after shelving rack of vinyl sometine 3 or 4 copies of the same albums in different condition.
His newer boss got a H-on for writing down their hours and he used to write J.D.A .on his report sheet.
One day the guy ask in front of everyone at morning coffee wtf is JDA and Kevin says...
Just Driving Around. He says guys were dying laughing
Hahahaha

Thanks for the rep @blue @Mossy @Shugrows

Happy Caturday now lol

Happy caturday.
C76E3064-4128-4A03-8F86-71676DF228F5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back