Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know back in the day the migro dude tested an apogee par meter against photone app and he said iphone was really close to the par meter…. Android he said it was total garbage and nowhere near accurate! This was a lil ways back tho!
I tried it when I got my new light. Last summer. I thought the light looked crazy bright after calibrating, but I've never had a sensor before so thought maybe I might've always been too dim. Just checked now and it was only beta at the time, so might be much better now

Yup should be I just got my iphone 14 pro was using on a 11 pro.. It pretty nice you can check both just scroll between and see the differences.. I've played with the diffuser not a whole lot of difference I've gone as far as taping it off so there no light leaks.. biggest thing I've found is try to measure with the tent door closed as much as possible.. you lose a ton of light with the door open so your reading will be low :thumbsup:
I tried it without the diffuser and then with with it on almost doubled the dli. its just a piece of notebook paper. its not the white 22 pound or 80g/m2 printer paper it calls for. Damn could that make that much difference?

I tried it without the diffuser and then with with it on almost doubled the dli. its just a piece of notebook paper. its not the white 22 pound or 80g/m2 printer paper it calls for. Damn could that make that much difference?

I use copy paper and that's all i've ever used :shrug::d5:

1676506119149.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back