Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1676506375958.gif

@Lil Dab I was checking out your organic grow from last fall last night. Those were some nice plants. I was trying to see if you are using silica?
Umm I don’t think I was incorporating it then.. I just recently started adding to the last run maybe 2 of soil… BUT I think I was adding it wrong to to RO water and it may have been binding up..

I just zip open a little part of the vertical section... so i can stick my arm in and see the meter

U don’t need to see the meter! Stick your arm in and press and hold the screen and it will hold the reading on there so u can pull arm back out and see what it reads! ;)

U don’t need to see the meter! Stick your arm in and press and hold the screen and it will hold the reading on there so u can pull arm back out and see what it reads! ;)

Yeah true but I need to see where I am measuring too :pighug:

Umm I don’t think I was incorporating it then.. I just recently started adding to the last run maybe 2 of soil… BUT I think I was adding it wrong to to RO water and it may have been binding up..

Yeah I add it first and let it bubble 30 min. It made a big difference for me when I started using it a year and a half ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back