Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah true but I need to see where I am measuring too :pighug:
One more

1676508676710.gif

Yeah I add it first and let it bubble 30 min. It made a big difference for me when I started using it a year and a half ago.
:face: Yeah BUT I am using RO only <10ppm and MOG suggest to stabilize the RO first and things have been better since.. Now if i was using tap water that would be a different story.. Which here very soon I plan on switching back to RO/tap blend >75<100ppm:goodluck:
1676508898544.png

:face: Yeah BUT I am using RO only <10ppm and MOG suggest to stabilize the RO first and things have been better since.. Now if i was using tap water that would be a different story.. Which here very soon I plan on switching back to RO/tap blend >75<100ppm:goodluck:
View attachment 1565873
Yeah it’s crazy how many factors are involved in everybody’s different situations. I just bubble my well water a few hours then add all my stuff. No ph
or any other metering.

Yeah it’s crazy how many factors are involved in everybody’s different situations. I just bubble my well water a few hours then add all my stuff. No ph
or any other metering.

Yeah that is what makes it so hard to diagnoses someone's plant over the net.. Hence why I don't ask a lot BUT I do appreciate the criticism though and when people suggest the deficiencies always love the input :d5::bighug::vibe::thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back