Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have a tight fit...strains i crossed....
20230215_155949.jpg

Last edited:
When I was a kid, my parents used to go line dancing on Thursday nights. They both had cowboy gear, boots, hats, everything. They knew all the dances. We are well on the northern side of the Mason-Dixon. I still give my dad shit for that.
We had square dancing as a required part of gym class in middle school. And that's in NJ :crying:

We had square dancing as a required part of gym class in middle school. And that's in NJ :crying:

Oh yeah, we did that too. But my parents went and did this willingly. And also used very terrible country accents. It was just a god awful time in our countries history.

I feel like the gym teachers were just punking us, with the square dancing and stuff. Like, they had to think it was hilarious. They'd go home, pop a beer, and be like oh yeah, I made like 150 awkward 5th graders square dance today, that shit was funny as fuck.

I watch a lot of commercial grow videos on YouTube and they pretty much all use RO. Don't think I've ever once heard anything about stabilizing the water from anywhere but here :shrug:

Oh yeah, we did that too. But my parents went and did this willingly. And also used very terrible country accents. It was just a god awful time in our countries history.

I feel like the gym teachers were just punking us, with the square dancing and stuff. Like, they had to think it was hilarious. They'd go home, pop a beer, and be like oh yeah, I made like 150 awkward 5th graders square dance today, that shit was funny as fuck.
I've always thought it was so the creepy teachers could "teach" the youngins to dance:crying::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back