Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of them say they flush so the coco or peat is clean and immediately ready to go for the next run so they can turn over grows quicker :shrug: Just saying :pass:I don't use RO but seems like lots of people having problems with it lately
Never thought about it like that… And I am also wondering if most of them are treating the RO water even though they may not mention it.. guessing they are feeding something in with it :shrug: :pop:

Never thought about it like that… And I am also wondering if most of them are treating the RO water even though they may not mention it.. guessing they are feeding something in with it :shrug: :pop:
Most of them seem to store the ro in a tank, pump it to another tank, add silica, then pretty much whatever they're using after that if they mix themselves and just mix between each additive. The dosing equipment for the bigger grows doesn't even allow for time between. Like how we all wait for 20+ after silica, the dosers don't do that. Not saying that's the ideal way but does make me think about it

When I started using Mammoth silica it made an immediate difference for me. Felt like I was cheating. I also added more drainage to my mix and traded out molasses for a carb mix( Liquid Weight).
New big lights at the same time too. Who fucking knows? :shrug: Went from pulling 2s and some times 3s to up to 8s.

Welp, I just pulled the trigger on $70 worth of masterblend hydroponics fertilizer. 25lbs. You use like 3oz mixing up 5 gallons. So 25 gallons to a pound. Doesn't seem like it, but once you get going, it'll go quick. I'll be happy if I get a year out of it. Planning on doing about 6 or 8 big 20 gallon rubbermaid totes with kratky systems for peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back