Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If youse are lookin at silica, check out some of the mono silicic acid products out there. Most plant available form of silica. I use Silicium from New Millennium and love that stuff. Stems are heavy duty and no saggin or floppin at the end once buds get big. Also will buy a little time if you're lazy like me and plants dry back more than they should. Plenty of other mono silicic products out there. I was given a sample and have just stuck with it

Get to feeling better, Auntie!
Here's some "booger sugar" in a field of Texas Bluebonnets!
5f8a2e6ced3d78fa074f768a0e0b1b5c.jpg

Mossy
Isn't booger sugar cocaine?

Your town blows! I may be stoned while i do it but i always help people in need! Jump start, lil gas in a gas can, pushing car out the road…
it don’t matter i am down to help but thats just me! I am usually offering tho before the person is wandering around asking random people for help! I’m sure @WildBill is the same hence the poopy comment! Prob cuz us texans are raised with manners! :shrug::rofl:
This area is like 80% military so :shrug:

When I started using Mammoth silica it made an immediate difference for me. Felt like I was cheating. I also added more drainage to my mix and traded out molasses for a carb mix( Liquid Weight).
New big lights at the same time too. Who fucking knows? :shrug: Went from pulling 2s and some times 3s to up to 8s.
Are you running Mammoth P too? I keep thinking about trying that but the cost and then i also heard on a podcast guys talking about mammoth canncontrol saying how it the best for gnats and what not :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back