Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, let me know before I pull the trigger on the full spectrum please. Don’t mind if it’s a little off.

Will do it won't be here for a few days but i post comparison in here :d5:

You all got me thinking about mine now. I got the app and led unlocked. Used it once just busted it out. Im not even sure what ppfd they should be having. I know 200 or so for seedings which is spot on. Like 800 for my flowering plants then about 400 to 500 for my teens in veg. that sound good or changes need to be made ??

It's been good not sure if you saw earlier MOG still uses photone so does FF

This is what i use normally start around 200-250ppfd 15-20dli:toke::d5:

Daily Light Integral (DLI) Calculator |

1676503557553.jpeg

Will do it won't be here for a few days but i post comparison in here :d5:

It's been good not sure if you saw earlier MOG still uses photone so does FF

This is what i use normally start around 200-250ppfd 15-20dli:toke::d5:

Daily Light Integral (DLI) Calculator |

View attachment 1565832
Thank you buddy. didnt know that you can measure dli on there. Got the shot on lock now. Im using an iphone 13 dont know if f that makes a difference but pretty up to date so should give a good reading I would guess? now I wanna double check to know if I can trust it. With the diffuser and all that stuff. not having it totally flat. Im sure it all comes into play. But still got to get you damn close

Thank you buddy. didnt know that you can measure dli on there. Got the shot on lock now. Im using an iphone 13 dont know if f that makes a difference but pretty up to date so should give a good reading I would guess? now I wanna double check to know if I can trust it. With the diffuser and all that stuff. not having it totally flat. Im sure it all comes into play. But still got to get you damn close

Yup should be I just got my iphone 14 pro was using on a 11 pro.. It pretty nice you can check both just scroll between and see the differences.. I've played with the diffuser not a whole lot of difference I've gone as far as taping it off so there no light leaks.. biggest thing I've found is try to measure with the tent door closed as much as possible.. you lose a ton of light with the door open so your reading will be low :thumbsup:

Yup should be I just got my iphone 14 pro was using on a 11 pro.. It pretty nice you can check both just scroll between and see the differences.. I've played with the diffuser not a whole lot of difference I've gone as far as taping it off so there no light leaks.. biggest thing I've found is try to measure with the tent door closed as much as possible.. you lose a ton of light with the door open so your reading will be low :thumbsup:
noted. I cant fit in my tents with the plants in there. So move them out and get some reading it is.

Photone app doesn't work correctly at all on my pixel 7. Calibrated with manufacturers numbers and it's crazy bright. Put a major hurtin on some seedlings:shrug:
I know back in the day the migro dude tested an apogee par meter against photone app and he said iphone was really close to the par meter…. Android he said it was total garbage and nowhere near accurate! This was a lil ways back tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back