Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there is not much out there I've been through the pan handle on my way from Wichita to Dallas very boring drive :toke:

Back before they legalized here I would drive 8 hrs to Colorado to get concentrate for my insomnia pills. The trip took me thru west Texas and the Texas panhandle. That is true BFE. Made me appreciate central Okla more.

Back before they legalized here I would drive 8 hrs to Colorado to get concentrate for my insomnia pills. The trip took me thru west Texas and the Texas panhandle. That is true BFE. Made me appreciate central Okla more.

:crying: Oh yeah been all over the mid west not much out there... I do remember seeing a road runner :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this was way before it was legal 2005-10

This girl is getting big!
IMG_20230215_164229.jpg

The same strain as my first desktop grow,
IMG_20221004_093736.jpg

So I have the photone app, on android as beta and iPhone. One on iPhone is the pay version that won’t allow you to access full spectrum led without paying… if I have to pay for it, I’ll pay only for full spectrum as that’s all I have. But wondering if the beta is accurate? Don’t know but had my plants set to CFL setting. That isn’t gonna cut it. Readjusted light in MH tent for the autos. Big difference. Think I’ll check the photone stuff out before paying though. Just want to have them in the ballpark!
6027E705-B85C-449D-B0B7-DE7B2F8F4FF0.jpeg

So I have the photone app, on android as beta and iPhone. One on iPhone is the pay version that won’t allow you to access full spectrum led without paying… if I have to pay for it, I’ll pay only for full spectrum as that’s all I have. But wondering if the beta is accurate? Don’t know but had my plants set to CFL setting. That isn’t gonna cut it. Readjusted light in MH tent for the autos. Big difference. Think I’ll check the photone stuff out before paying though. Just want to have them in the ballpark!View attachment 1565805

Not sure I use on my iPhone 14 pro with full spec unlocked I payed the 5.99$… It been pretty good but tired of wondering and second guessing my self so I bought I par meter today :doh:So I will see soon enough how close it is:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back