Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the reps @Mañ'O'Green :bighug: :pass:
Seeds made it safe, plus free Ultimate from Error and Gummi Bears from Atlas. And a few really cool stickers that I'll have to find a home for.
And a nice touch was a generic thank you note, but personalized by a lady named Dawn :love:
I really like Multiverse :joy:

Not sure I use on my iPhone 14 pro with full spec unlocked I payed the 5.99$… It been pretty good but tired of wondering and second guessing my self so I bought I par meter today :doh:So I will see soon enough how close it is:d5:
Yah, let me know before I pull the trigger on the full spectrum please. Don’t mind if it’s a little off.

Got caught in a blizzard in Breckinridge 5 years ago. We were in a nice condo right on the slopes so it wasn’t too bad. I’d love to live in the mountains.
We might have been up in that as well. We were staying in Dillon. I remember the snow started falling just as I was walking into the dispensary in Breck and it didn't stop for days. That was one of the best vacations my wife and I ever had. All we could do is lounge around, get high and eat.

We might have been up in that as well. We were staying in Dillon. I remember the snow started falling just as I was walking into the dispensary in Breck and it didn't stop for days. That was one of the best vacations my wife and I ever had. All we could do is lounge around, get high and eat.

April of 2019. We just went to hang out and site see not to ski. We didn’t expect so much winter precipitation. The people next to us owned their place and had the roof cleared of 10’ of snow while we were there. The blizzard hit a day or two later.

Not sure I use on my iPhone 14 pro with full spec unlocked I payed the 5.99$… It been pretty good but tired of wondering and second guessing my self so I bought I par meter today :doh:So I will see soon enough how close it is:d5:
You all got me thinking about mine now. I got the app and led unlocked. Used it once just busted it out. Im not even sure what ppfd they should be having. I know 200 or so for seedings which is spot on. Like 800 for my flowering plants then about 400 to 500 for my teens in veg. that sound good or changes need to be made ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back