Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like adding a leaf to the jars did the trick. Buds are no longer crunchy lmao, a lot of smell came back too at least for now. Really like this stuff but its definitely a sleepy time smoke. View attachment 1565731View attachment 1565732
Glad that trick worked for u! Someone told me about it but never tried it as usually plants are finishing close enough together I don’t have a plant i can steal fresh leafs off of! :d5:

Holy bajeezus did u spend $300 on dollies for each pot?? :yoinks::crying:
Actually I got those little pots stands on Amazon, 16 for only $80, and the cheap fabric pots cost $40 for 16.
Makes working with plants so much easier. No lifting! :woohoo1:

@MedCzech. Thanks for the rep! I've heard that Gnomes increase THC and terpene production threefold, lol :crying:
Gnome factor index is an extremely unexplored parameter and needs time and lots of money thrown at it to determine its merits.:doc3:

That’s why all them damn Gnomes are hanging around gardens I bet…:doh:

Actually I got those little pots stands on Amazon, 16 for only $80, and the cheap fabric pots cost $40 for 16.
Makes working with plants so much easier. No lifting! :woohoo1:
Ya i had to make lil dollies for my earthbox juniors but since tent is in bedroom i had to go get wood to put down under the tent liner so they would actually roll around!

Glad you're feeling better.... I didn't know mossy wasnt feeling well.

good cocktail there... but drop ascorbic acid for peppers and sauerkraut... on vitamin D... make sure you add K2.
meant to follow up on whole vitamin C

I know I know carried away... but the whole picture is important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back