Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little pre-workout Dab press! Starting the work week with Valentines day, and down 2 people in the h kitchen, I figure I've earned an extra medicated workday today, lol
20230215_123357.jpg

I take a daily supplement, specifically for that and I usually have about 8oz of milk daily. Last few years my thyroid levels have been all over the place and sometimes I have to have supplements.
It is winter and D levels are naturally lower.
The damage won't get better, so it could be natural progression. If the damn VA would REauthorize treatment of Chiropractic, Acupuncture and physical therapy, I could get it at least more stable.
I've been trying since mid-summer!!!!!!!!!!! I lost all the hard painfully earned progress! Just fucking pathetic!

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners!

I hope today is a better pain day. No idea why it was so damn bad yesterday. I think joint inflammation in the spine was the cause, but where did it come from? Allergies are raging, cold front coming in tonight and I feel bloated. :face: :gassy::haha:
Take a pick!:face:
Did get 5 solid hours of sleep with two droppers of oil on some lemon cake..

I think you answered your own question! Allergies invoke an immune response. An over active immune response causes inflammation including arthritis in the joints. This could be the spine pain trigger. Try taking something for the allergies and see if it helps?

So I bit the bullet and order me a par meter and some nitric acid for veg… I really wasn’t planing on buying the par meter but it was a decent price I felt like I needed to order something else to make the shipping worth it :wall: :joy:

View attachment 1565660

I have an old android phone that I am running Photone on. It works like a charm.

Hiya - Our beloved Aunty mossy is not feeling well at all - she posted breifly this morning in the Staff room! She could be away for a few days!

We'll have to be extra nice when she returns!! :pighug:

In the mean time .. don't worry about AFN .... I've got this!

star-trek-star-trek-tos.gif

AntiqueGreatBasil-size_restricted.gif

Get to feeling better, Auntie!
Here's some "booger sugar" in a field of Texas Bluebonnets!
5f8a2e6ced3d78fa074f768a0e0b1b5c.jpg

Mossy

I take a daily supplement, specifically for that and I usually have about 8oz of milk daily. Last few years my thyroid levels have been all over the place and sometimes I have to have supplements.
It is winter and D levels are naturally lower.
The damage won't get better, so it could be natural progression. If the damn VA would REauthorize treatment of Chiropractic, Acupuncture and physical therapy, I could get it at least more stable.
I've been trying since mid-summer!!!!!!!!!!! I lost all the hard painfully earned progress! Just fucking pathetic!

dr has had me on some vitamin d lately cause my levels are low… My thyroid has been inactive for couple years now I have to take med daily for it.. to keep my members in balance it took about a year of adjusting to get the numbers where they should be.. I take 75mg levothyroxzine every morning

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners!

I think you answered your own question! Allergies invoke an immune response. An over active immune response causes inflammation including arthritis in the joints. This could be the spine pain trigger. Try taking something for the allergies and see if it helps?

I have an old android phone that I am running Photone on. It works like a charm.

I know I just couldn’t resist :doh::rofl::rofl:I have been using my iPhone just paranoid it isn’t right.. you know I am my own worst enemy:wall::joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back