Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how I defoliated 2 days ago?

1676483485402.png

Now its back with plenty of nice leaves, but on the top of the bushes, not the bases.

1676483521712.png

Slowly transitioning over to Tiger Bloom, instead of Grow Big. I'm honestly just trying to use them up, I'm not super impressed with the price to quantity ratio. Plus the grow big is bat and fish shit, but they pasteurized it and killed all the bacteria. WTF is the point in that, then?

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Liking the looks of my first Male plant, a Firebudz Candy Avalanche. Stem rub gave off a slight scent, but it also felt pretty sticky/resinous. Finding it really interesting to see the differences. I'm excited to collect some pollen and try to make some seeds!
And with a successful transplant of a female Care Bears into an EBjr, I feel good about being able to run regular seeds as well as feminized.
20230214_235425.jpg

Carebears
20230214_232022.jpg

Everyone else looking healthy
20230214_234221.jpg

Remember how I defoliated 2 days ago?

View attachment 1565724

Now its back with plenty of nice leaves, but on the top of the bushes, not the bases.

View attachment 1565725

Slowly transitioning over to Tiger Bloom, instead of Grow Big. I'm honestly just trying to use them up, I'm not super impressed with the price to quantity ratio. Plus the grow big is bat and fish shit, but they pasteurized it and killed all the bacteria. WTF is the point in that, then?
You're supposed to supply your own biome. They supply the nutrients. I can't even imagine the next-level nastiness of live cultures of bacteria in bat guano in a closed container.

I was wondering the same thing seems she was seen this morning but not here in LS :shrug::d5:

I’ve just been taking the cocktail the dr prescribed and lots of canna gummies:crisps: also trying to stay hydrated
Hubby must have passed on the ick. Good luck @Mossy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back