Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre98 is xtra good kush smoke. Super smooth. My buddy has been raving about it. I have an Outlier C going now.
I am doing outlier c & z next run! Hoping got maybe couple weeks left! Got 1 photo that is big and gonna be couple months but its gonna get moved to 2x4! May let it finish in there and i will try to squeeze 5 of the 5gal grassroots bags in there! Or i will do just 4 plants and get 7 gal pots! The 10 are just a lil too big so not much floor space and no way to climb in tent once flower starts! At least not running photos in them! Also think i will wait 15-20 days before i turn the blumats on unless i can dial back the drip enough but don’t think that plan wipl work! Pretty sure all that will do is make the soil dry out more before they come on again but once they do think they will drip til soil is totally saturated which is usually too much for lil ones! Maybe i will just start the 4 tomorrow in solo cups and keep em there tip i transplant them! :eyebrows:

Lmao your mention of the outlier caused me to go into a bit of a “thinking out loud” novel there! Prob also motivated me to start my next round already! Need to figure out how i wanna do the bottom feeding of the solo cups! May give each cup a wick that can hang down into a reservoir of agua and when time comes I’ll just plant entire solo cup! Who the hell knows right now i am stoned and rambling! :rofl::d5:

Lol it's not that kind of town
Your town blows! I may be stoned while i do it but i always help people in need! Jump start, lil gas in a gas can, pushing car out the road…
it don’t matter i am down to help but thats just me! I am usually offering tho before the person is wandering around asking random people for help! I’m sure @WildBill is the same hence the poopy comment! Prob cuz us texans are raised with manners! :shrug::rofl:

61*f right now!

Just got back down from the top of the mtn, such good weather we had to visit our shooting range!

Hitting both the bong and Unicorn, CDLC to the rescue :headbang:
1676488994774.png

Hiya - Our beloved Aunty mossy is not feeling well at all - she posted breifly this morning in the Staff room! She could be away for a few days!

We'll have to be extra nice when she returns!! :pighug:

In the mean time .. don't worry about AFN .... I've got this!

star-trek-star-trek-tos.gif

AntiqueGreatBasil-size_restricted.gif

This u doing site maintenance???

1676489398824.gif

1676489489235.gif

Your town blows! I may be stoned while i do it but i always help people in need! Jump start, lil gas in a gas can, pushing car out the road…
it don’t matter i am down to help but thats just me! I am usually offering tho before the person is wandering around asking random people for help! I’m sure @WildBill is the same hence the poopy comment! Prob cuz us texans are raised with manners! :shrug::rofl:
I'm a Nor'eastener through and through and I do the same thing. If I can help in any way, I will offer. Up to you to take it and I only offer once.

I am doing outlier c & z next run! Hoping got maybe couple weeks left! Got 1 photo that is big and gonna be couple months but its gonna get moved to 2x4! May let it finish in there and i will try to squeeze 5 of the 5gal grassroots bags in there! Or i will do just 4 plants and get 7 gal pots! The 10 are just a lil too big so not much floor space and no way to climb in tent once flower starts! At least not running photos in them! Also think i will wait 15-20 days before i turn the blumats on unless i can dial back the drip enough but don’t think that plan wipl work! Pretty sure all that will do is make the soil dry out more before they come on again but once they do think they will drip til soil is totally saturated which is usually too much for lil ones! Maybe i will just start the 4 tomorrow in solo cups and keep em there tip i transplant them! :eyebrows:

Lmao your mention of the outlier caused me to go into a bit of a “thinking out loud” novel there! Prob also motivated me to start my next round already! Need to figure out how i wanna do the bottom feeding of the solo cups! May give each cup a wick that can hang down into a reservoir of agua and when time comes I’ll just plant entire solo cup! Who the hell knows right now i am stoned and rambling! :rofl::d5:

The Pre 98 ep1 reminds me of Meph Alien vs Triangle. The Outlier C is supposed to be a heavy indica. Excited about checking it out.
Seed Bazaar Night Owl drop Thurs night, might pickup some Outlier Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back